Will had his first well check-up today. Dr. Flug happened to be at St. John's yesterday morning and saw that we were there, so he stopped by and saw us. He told us we could wait until Tuesday to come in if we wanted since he had just seen William. Once I got home yesterday and saw the forecast for tomorrow and the rest of the week (snow and highs in the 20's!) I decided it would probably be best to still get in today, but just go later in the afternoon. Dr. Flug thinks William is doing great and he even gained a few ounces...his birth weight was 7 lbs. 1 oz. and when we left the hospital yesterday he was 6 lbs. 9 oz. Today he is 6 lbs. 12.5 oz. Joe and I are very thankful that his weight is going back up because we were getting concerned about the amount he was eating. He falls asleep after eating for about 4 or 5 minutes and gets frustrated when the milk isn't coming easily! I think it is getting easier for him though and he really did a lot better today-yeah!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment