Nathan had lots of sweet and funny things to say today...
This morning when I got up with Nathan he walked over to me on the couch, put his head in my lap and said "I'm your best friend, Mommy. I love you!"
This evening we were watching the Baylor basketball game, eating leftover brownie trifle I made for last night, and Nathan kept saying "I need to eat dirt!" Hopefully he's not comparing my cooking to dirt! Luckily I think it was just the appearance of it because he kept coming back to get more!!
During the Baylor game, Joe asked Nathan to come sit by him, so Nathan started towards the couch and said "I need to watch the Baylor game!" (Do you see a theme? He "needs" everything!)
After the game tonight, Nathan pulled the blinds up, looked out the window and said "oh, it's dark outside. We need to go to bed! It's time to go sleepys!"
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment