
This year was Joe's first Father's Day as a daddy of two! We had a lazy day. Since we had been going, going, going like crazy for the last two weeks, we decided to stay home from church. We let Joe sleep in and I got the boys dressed in their matching "I dig my dad" shirts. Once Joe got up, we played in the morning, opened gifts, and then headed to a new Mexican Restaurant Joe wanted to try. Afterwards, we came back and Joe worked on some stuff to get ready for his new job that started on Monday while the boys napped. Later, we met my parents at Ted Drewes (no Father's Day is complete without Ted Drewes, right?). We came back to our house, finished opening gifts with my parents and then my mom helped Joe ane me get Joe ready for his first day of work. It was a great day! I am so thankful for Joe and the wonderful father that he is to our two very special little boys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment