Saturday, June 25, 2011

Firsts for William!

William has had a lot of first lately!

Cereal (6/17): I have really put off the cereal with Will. For one, it is just one more thing to have to deal with and keep up with. Mainly, Will was still sleeping through the night with only milk, so I didn't think it was necessary to start solids yet. Last week he stopped sleeping through the night, so we started him on cereal. I LOVE the first time they eat cereal. They look all excited and then give the funniest faces once they try it!

Before


During the first bite


After the first bite-ha!


Half-way through the bowl...still not sure!


All done-he likes it!


Oh the mess! Gotta love it!


Swimming! We went swimming at the Holiday Inn Express while we were in Webb City, KS for my cousin's wedding. He did great!! (6/18)



First wedding (if you sleep through it, does it count? This kid sleeps through everything...graduations, weddings!) (6/18-My cousin Allie and her husband James)



sitting in a high chair (6/17)

0 comments: