Joe's parents came into town to spend a couple of days with us before we all headed to Chicago for Joe's graduation from the University of Chicago. We had a wonderful time!
Thursday morning we went to the Original Pancake House in Chesterfield. It was so yummy! Afterwards we went to Circle of Knowledge where they had an event. We signed Nathan up a couple of months ago so he and Grandpa could make Grandpa's Father's Day present together. They made a stepping stone. The girl at the store added waaaay too much water, so we had to re-decorate it when we got home. Both boys put their handprint in the stone and Grandpa took it home. I think Nathan and Grandpa both enjoyed the project!


Will met Grandpa for the first time this visit. They had a lot of fun together!


At Red Mango...we liked Yo My Goodness better. :)

Thursday evening we went to Trader Joe's. They have these cute little carts for kids to push around. We decided to let Nathan put all of our groceries in his little cart. We would hand him something and he would put it in his cart. Once we got home, Joe was unloading the groceries. He came into the bathroom while I was giving the kids a bath to ask what I wanted to do with the tomato basil chicken tenders we bought (he thought I put them in the cart without him knowing). I told him I didn't buy any chicken tenders and we both looked at each other and laughed. We figured out that Nathan must have put them in the cart without us knowing. He is such a funny guy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment