Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our week

Nathan enjoyed potty training so much that we are doing it a second time! (No joke, I'm serious.) I will post more about that later, after I know it is F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D! We have made HUGE progress since Thursday, however Nathan has developed an upset stomach...I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out how potty training and an upset stomach relate. :)

These are the only pictures I have from this week:

Will waits so patiently to be fed while I am in the bathroom with Nathan! I think during his breakfast this morning he had to wait three times for us to go to the bathroom and come back.


Yesterday we made Daddoe some brownies to surprise him when he got home from work. Nathan helped add the ingredients, stir, put the batter into the pan, and then of course lick the bowl clean. He also put the sprinkles on the brownies. We wrote "1 week down! We are so proud of you, Daddoe!"


Joe fed Will last night while I tried to get Nathan to sleep. He had to run and get paper towels mid-feeding. When he came back, this is what he found. (Cereal everywhere, baby with spoon in his mouth, and a bib covered in the cereal that spilled from the bowl.) It was so funny!



"Yum, Mom! This spoon gives me food and makes a great teether, thanks!"


Nathan LOVES the movie Horton Hears a Who. He really loves how JoJo climbs a "tall tower" at the end of the movie (even though it really isn't a tower). This morning he asked me to take a picture of the "tall, tall tower" he build for JoJo.

0 comments: