Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy 5 Month Birthday, Will!





William is 5 months old! It is so much harder to get the pictures taken and posted on time this time around! Here is what William was up to during his 5th month:


  • Pulled his head up and held it up while in his bouncer and swing while reclined.

  • Sat up with a little help.

  • Spent lots of time looking at his hands and feet.

  • Rolled from his back to his right side.

  • Moved 180 degrees and later 360 degrees on his back.

  • Rolled from his back to his stomach.

  • Had a Parents as Teachers visit and he is right now target developmentally!

  • He started spending him in his "bumbo" chair.

  • Started spending time in his exersaucer (we tried to wait per Uncle Herman's advice!).

  • Slept in his crib for the first time. (I know it sounds crazy, but with all of the moving back and forth from my parents' to our house I didn't want to switch him back and forth between beds for fear that I'd never get any sleep, so we kept him in the bassinet and pack n' play as long as possible!)

  • Spent an entire day with Daddoe and Nathan-all alone!

  • Stay with Lydia (our babysitter) for the first time.

  • Started bringing objects to his mouth and chewing on them (and he hasn't looked back-everything goes to his mouth!).

  • Went to Innsbrook for Memorial Day (It was his first trip!).

  • Started blowing raspberries-so cute and yet so messy!

  • Took a bath with his brother for the first time-the first of many I know!

  • Started sucking on his toes.

Happy 5 months Will-Will...even if I am a little late! :)

0 comments: