No, there's no baby yet, but I do have a couple of announcements to make.
1. I had an ultrasound today and Joe and I are happy to announce that we have graduated from ultrasounds! It was such a great feeling-walking out of the perinatal center without having to stop to make an appointment.
2. Our little guy is 6 lbs. 4 oz. according to the ultrasound today. His length was the only thing that measured below his fetal age. (everything else was bigger-head circumference, belly, etc.) I'm not going to lie. I was really hoping for a #4 or #5 position basketball player, but on the way home I came to terms with the fact that I might have to train him as a shooting guard. Maybe we'll forego the basketball thing altogether and just go for a baseball player. I guess I have a few years to worry about this one. :)
3. Joe got the car seat installed in his car today while at the hospital. When I arrived today for my ultrasound, I was excited to get to park next to him since the spot next to him was randomly open. I looked over and saw the car seat in his car. It was a really cool feeling to see it in its spot, waiting for very special cargo to carry.
Joe and I went to dinner tonight after our appointment. It was a lot of fun. We are both so excited about the upcoming changes. I know it won't be easy, but we have wanted this little guy for so long so badly, it will be so great to finally meet him! Now all we have to do is wait!
Next doctor appointment: Tuesday.
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



2 comments:
WOW!!! He will be here SO soon!! I know you must be so excited to hold your little man. :)
YAY! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment