Friday, November 28, 2008

Nathan's Visitors

Nathan had so many people come visit him in the hospital! Mary, one of my mom's best friends, Jenn Pepper and Jamie, Crystal and Greg Mueller, Ann and Rachel Gilman, Zac Horack, Melinda Bond and Bill and Meg, Emory and Noah Krenn all took time out of their Thanksgiving to come visit Nathan! Here are a few pictures of his visitors.


The Keillors and the Krenns! (Emory, Meg's daughter, was so fascinated by Nathan. She was super interested in Noah, her brother after he was born, but I never thought she's be interested in another baby like that again!)
Ann Gilman and Melinda Bond. Unfortunately, Ann's husband was in a very bad motorcycle accident last Sunday and was put in the hospital. He was on the 4th floor at St. John's and we were on the 7th. The only good thing about Ann spending so much time at the hospital is that she got to come spend lots of time with me. She came in while I was in labor and came to visit a lot while I was in recovery. I love her so much! Melinda stopped by while visiting Ann. I love these girls!
Ann and her two kids Rachel and Zac. Rachel goes to Lafayette and Zac goes to Mizzou. They both got to hold Nathan-he loved it!

0 comments: