Last night we had family night. Actually, every night is turning into family night because every night Joe and I find some excuse to NOT work on school/papers so we can hang out with Nathan. Joe and I worked really hard to get all of our school stuff done by 7:00 p.m. so we could finish watching Forrest Gump. Nathan was pretty fussy, and since I held him pretty much all day, Joe calmed him down. Joe is getting really good at getting Nathan to stop crying and fall asleep-I think he may have a new job! Anyway, I popped popcorn the old fashioned way (in our popcorn popper-its my favorite!) and we all watched the movie on the couch. (Nathan slept through most of it) It was really nice and we were in bed by 9:00.
Actually, yesterday was more like family day. We went to church together (Nathan's first Sunday morning service since he was born). Then we went to Target, to lunch, and then grocery shopping at Walmart. Nathan was SO good. He pretty much slept through all of the shopping and didn't get hungry or need a diaper change until we got home-what a great baby!
Joe and I both agree yesterday was one of our favorite days as a family yet!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago




1 comments:
I totally agree...the days when you are doing normal stuff as a family...those are the best :)
Post a Comment