When I was in high school I took part in an exchange program with a school in Costa Rica. The Costa Ricans came to St. Louis for 3 weeks in December (which is actually their summer break) and then we went to Costa Rica in June for 3 weeks. Luis Carlos was a friend of a bunch of the kids from Costa Rica that came to St. Louis. I got to know him really well while in Costa Rica because he was great friends with my "sister" from the program. Now Luis Carlos is leading the exchange with the high school that he teaches at. He is here right now with the exchange and emailed me after he found out that I live in St. Louis. We got together on Saturday night and went to dinner. I was excited for Joe to meet one of my friends from Costa Rica because it was such a great experience for me. After dinner we came back to our house and watched Kicking and Screaming. It was a really fun night.
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment