
My mom bought me this awesome wrap that will hold Nathan so that I can have my hands free while moving around the house or when we go shopping, etc. I have always been worried about slings and wraps because I am afraid I will hit his head or he will fall out, so I never registered for one. I also found out I have to wait to use our baby carrier (like the baby bjorn) until later when his hips aren't as fragile. Anyway, the Moby is a long piece of fabric that wraps around my body (in about 15 different ways I might add) and SECURELY holds Nathan. Plus, if he is fussy, it puts him right to sleep! There are so many different ways to wrap it, I can use it until he is 20 lbs! Here is a picture of me using it on New Year's Eve. Joe thinks it is so funny, so he had to have a picture. He really wanted to get a picture on this day because if you look closely, Nathan is holding onto the fabric. (he is sleeping)
Disclaimer: Please excuse the way I look. Things to consider: sleep deprivation, lack of makeup
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment