
For those of you who don't know, I used to work at Busch Stadium. (the old one, I was a server in the green seats) I got my job because my mom had the daughter of the director of minor leagues for the Cardinals in her class. My mom and I both have stayed in touch with their family. They moved to Springfield because the Cardinals got a new minor league team there. Last week we received an "Honorary Baseball Contract" sent straight from Busch Stadium and signed by Tony LaRussa and the GM (not sure who it is anymore). We are going to frame the contract and put it in Nathan's room since his room is decorated in a sports theme, plus it is a pretty cool and unique gift! Here is a picture of Nathan in his Cardinals gear that my mom bought him with his contract.
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



1 comments:
This is so great! Now that Nathan has a contract with the Cardinals, can he get us some VIP seats? Great seats would make the contraband taco dip taste even better!
Sooo glad to read/see that everything is going well. Can't wait to catch up soon. XO.
Post a Comment