Nathan had his 2 month well visit to the doctor yesterday and everything looked great. His is 24" long, his head is 15 3/4", and he weighs 14 lbs. 7.5 oz.! We can't believe he weighs that much already-he's already almost doubled his birth weight!! We are so thankful that he is such a great eater, what a blessing!
Nathan has been doing so great at sleeping through the night. Once every 3 or 4 nights he wakes up in the middle of the night, but he pretty much sleeps until 6 or 6:30 every morning. (yesterday morning i wasn't so lucky-5:30 on a Saturday morning!! He is still turning donuts in his bed. I went in yesterday morning and he did a 180 degree turn and this morning a 90 degree turn.
Today we had our parents as teachers visit. It was great! Nathan was able to follow objects across his midline again and he also spent lots of time on his tummy looking around him. He put a great show on for Stephanie (the PAT person) by cooing and smiling for a while. He also kind of semi rolled over. He was on his elbows on his stomach and he rolled to his back. We think he might have done it by accident and that the blanket was a little folded over. It was still fun to watch. After he did it he smiled and cooed some more. We clapped for him and he smiled even more. It was like he knew he was so proud of himself! So cute!
Lately I have felt like I haven't seen Nathan very much. (probably because I haven't!) Tuesday we had parent/teacher conferences and Wednesday I held an academic detention for kids with missing work. I didn't get home until 8:40 on Tuesday (after he was in bed) and at 5:15 on Wednesday. It was so great to spend the entire weekend with him! Joe had reserves this weekend, so I spent a lot of time with my parents and Nathan.
Joe's mom comes into town next weekend! This will be the first time she has met Nathan. I can't wait for him to see her and get to spend time with her. I have been telling him how she is going to play with him, and give him lots of hugs and kisses. I keep reminding him to save a few hugs and kisses this week for him. It will be a lot of fun and I will be sure to post lots of pictures after she leaves.
Nathan is awaiting the arrival of his new friend. My friend Crystal is due February 2oth and could go into labor any day now! I know Nathan and Baby Mueller will be very good friends. I can't wait for them to meet!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



2 comments:
What a big boy you have! What is he, like 99th percentile? I was thinking Canon was 95th, but Nathan weighs 2lbs more. :)
I can't wait for them to meet either!!!! maybe today?!
Post a Comment