I know I am a little late, but we had such a busy and great week with Joe's mom that I am just now getting around to posting about our Valentine's Day! We had such a wonderful dinner. Nathan got a little fussy during dinner, but luckily it was loud in the restaurant and people didn't really notice. Here is a picture of my two dates for the evening.
The outfit that Nathan is wearing is one of my favorites! Crystal gave it to us for a shower gift. Both of the boys looked handsome for Valentine's Day! Joe bought me "The Office"(Are t.v. shows underlined or in quotes??) seasons 2 and 3 for Valentine's Day. He also bought me a box of chocolates. He does it every year and I keep the box every year. I have them stashed in my closet. Anyway, the best part of the night was after we got home and started watching season 2 of "The Office!" We were going to get dessert at the restaurant, but Nathan was having a meltdown so we decided that Joe would drop me off and then run to Culvers to get frozen custard. Great idea! We shared an m&m concrete and all 3 of us watched a few episodes of the office. It was my favorite Valentine's Day yet!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment