Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lunch Date with Daddy!

On Monday I was off of school for Presidents' Day (Thank you very much Pres. Washington). Joe had to go to school. I was really sad at first that Joe had school because we wouldn't all be able to hang out with him mom together. I got over that pretty quickly though because I had so much fun spending time with his mom by myself (with Nathan of course)! Nathan got up at about 6:45 and so I ran up to the QT and got Joe's mom and me coffee. We left to go shopping around 8:45. We went to Home Goods because I wanted to find a cute kitchen rug, Easter decorations, and a couple of other things. We had so much fun there! I think we were there for over 1 1/2 hours! We then went to meet up with Joe at Wash U to have lunch with him and some of our friends so Joe's mom could meet them. I took Joe's mom with me to pick up lunch for everyone at P'sghetti's. We had a great time and Joe and I were really glad that his mom got to meet everyone. Now she has faces to go with names!


Nathan with "Aunt Sarah."

Nathan with Lauren S., Sarah, Tom, Will, Lauren B., and Daddy

0 comments: