Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am very excited to have 2 Valentines this year! This especially cute one and his daddy! We are going out to eat as a family tonight at a new restaurant (to Joe, anyway), Brio. It is a very yummy Italian restaurant that Joe wanted to go to over Christmas break, but we never made it. I made reservations over 1 1/2 months ago, so we are excited to go!

I have a 3-day weekend this weekend. Joe's mom is coming tomorrow from Texas to meet Nathan! We have been excited all week, which of course made the week feel like it was dragging by. He is doing so many new things lately-just in time for Nana!

Have a great day Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

theseemanfamily said...

Jenn...maybe it's just me, but I think this picture of Nathan in his Valentines outfit...I think he looks like your dad. :-)