Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Date Out

Tonight is what I would call our first date out alone since Nathan was born. We went out to eat last Friday night for about 45 minute alone without Nathan after Joe dropped his mom off at the airport, but I don't really think that counts.

The cool thing about tonight was we got to see Justice Sandra Day O'Connor speak at the Ballpark Hilton. It was pretty cool to hear her speak, even though it was only about 20 minutes. The meal was great (we had turtle cheesecake for dessert!) and it was fun to see what it will be like for Joe in the coming years as I know he will have to attend a lot of these kinds of events with ALL LAWYERS (yawn. :)).

We both missed Nathan so much. Joe kept talking about him, I thought it was so cute. I love that he loves Nathan so much. As soon as we got home I went into his room to stare at him for a little bit. He's so cute when he sleeps. :)

I can't wait to spend time with our little guy tomorrow evening!

On another note, my friend Crystal is being induced tomorrow. I can't believe she is going to have a baby tomorrow! Well, I am rooting for tomorrow because then Baby Boy Mueller will be exactly 3 months younger than Nathan. Crystal better not have an 18 hour labor!!!

1 comments:

Crystal Mueller said...

You are right - I better not have an 18 hour labor!!