I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it was to have Joe's mom here this past week. It was amazing to see her with Nathan and how he responded to her. He enjoyed having someone else to hold him, feed him (his favorite thing), read to him, play with him, and the list goes on. I'll stop writing and just post the pictures.
Nathan meets Nana. I love how they are color coordinated!
On Wednesday Nana and Nathan went with Grammy (my mom) to MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) at my mom's church. My mom helps babysit the babies while the moms have bible study. It was perfect because Joe's mom was able to get out of the house and have a little fun! I think this picture is so sweet. She rocked Nathan to sleep while at church!
Nana playing with Nathan in one of his favorite locations-the changing table. He also LOVES the Tigger rattle that she is holding. He will coo, smile, and squeal for 30 minutes at a time while laying on his changing table.
Nana playing with Nathan in another one of his favorite locations-his crib! He will coo, squeal, and smile at his mobile for 30 minutes a time, too! He is so easy to entertain.
Nathan LOVES his Nana!
Nana "reading" to Nathan. The book has absolutely no words, it is just black, white, and red pictures. It was cute though because Joe's mom actually made up little stories for each page. You can see that Nathan is so fascinated with the book!
We went to Olive Garden on Nana's last night in town. I really like this picture of all of us!
Nathan and Nana. One of my favorite pictures!
3 generations. This picture was taken right before Nana left for the airport. :-(One of my favorite things that we did while she was here is watch "The Office." (again, is it quotation marks or underlined?!) We watch 1 1/2 season! She really enjoyed it and so did we. We got her seriously hooked-we would walk in the house and the first thing we did was put on an episode. We laughed a lot while she was here. If it wasn't because of Nathan it was because of Michael Scott.
I miss Nana so much already! Today was sad, I just moped around wishing I had her here to talk to and that Nathan could have spent the day with her. South Padre Island is SOO far away! I just wish I could beam Nathan there at least once a month so he could spend time with Nana and Poppa and they can watch him grow and change. We are going to have to find out a way to visit or have them visit very often!!
I miss Nana so much already! Today was sad, I just moped around wishing I had her here to talk to and that Nathan could have spent the day with her. South Padre Island is SOO far away! I just wish I could beam Nathan there at least once a month so he could spend time with Nana and Poppa and they can watch him grow and change. We are going to have to find out a way to visit or have them visit very often!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment