We are obsessed with basketball. Yesterday, it was all Nathan and I did all day-from 12:30-7:30. It was amazing, except Joe wasn't here to join us. March Madness is so much fun and I really can't wait to see how the brackets come out.
Baylor basketball is our favorite! The Mens' and Womens' teams both made it to the Big 12 Championship. The men played last night and lost to Mizzou (Seriously, back off Mizzou people! :)) We were really disappointed, but they played so well for it being the 4th game in 4 days. The women played for the championship today and won! The last time they won the championship was in 2005 and that was the year they won the Final Four!! Nathan supports the Bears, too. I can't get his Baylor shirt clean fast enough for all of these games!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment