Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nathan's Sunglasses


Nathan has beautiful blue eyes! With blue eyes comes the high risk of damage from the sun. Last Friday (2 Fridays ago), when the weather was really nice, my mom took Nathan on two walks. She said he really enjoyed it, but that the sun was too bright and it was hurting his eyes. I figured he might need sunglasses to help him through the spring and summer since I know we will be spending lots of time outside-aren't they cute?!?

Last Sunday Joe and I thought we'd take a family walk since the weather was so nice. It was 6:00 p.m., so we were going to take a quick walk before Nathan's bath time. By the time we got outside, the temperature had dropped so we decided it was too cold and came back in. I did get one cute picture of Nathan all bundled up though!

1 comments:

The Adams said...

I love the sunglasses! Will he actually keep them on? I can't ever get Canon to wear his sunglasses.