Monday, March 16, 2009

Playing with toys!

Nathan has started reaching for his toys and playing with them. It all started on March 3rd with the frog on his carseat. The frog spins around. I was standing in the kitchen making dinner and I heard a noise in the family room. When I went in to see what it was, Nathan looked up at me (while hitting his frog) with this look as if to say "what?!?" It was really cute. Here he is playing with the parrot on his gym.


He has also started bringing toys to his mouth. He has this ball that has really large holes in it and not a whole lot of material for him to chew on, so he just sticks his tongue through the holes. I will try to get video of it because it is really funny!! Here he is with his favorite ball.

0 comments: