I have been avoiding my blog. If you know me, you know I ALWAYS have a to-do list. It grows and grows and has the tiniest details on it because if it doesn't, I will forget to do it. My school to-do list before spring break was pretty full, so I promised myself I wouldn't post pictures or anything big until after my list was done and I was on spring break. I finished EVERYTHING on my school list on Thursday before I left school and I am on spring break~yeah!
The last three days have been awesome. Nathan has done so many new things. He rolled over about a month ago. He rolled from his stomach to the left and onto his back. Yesterday (Saturday) he rolled from his stomach to the right and onto his back. Today while his parents as teachers teacher was here he did another amazing thing. He has been making the swimming motions while on his stomach for a while (as expected) but today he actually "swam" forward. It was pretty cool. We both looked down and he inching (ever so slowly, whining while doing it) toward his ball. He stopped after about 2 "swims" and started crying. There are a lot of other cool things, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
Like most of my friends, I'm going on a blogging frenzy right now...or as many as I can in 15 minutes, so here you go!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment