Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Isn't it ironic??

Don't you think? Like rain on your wedding day? A free ride when you've already paid? A black fly in your chardonnay? Your husband gets a 100.1 degree fever when you mother who babysits your son just left for a week vacation to Florida?

The last one is really the only example of irony. Joe is sick. He has a fever. He can't watch Nathan because of the fever. I stayed home today to watch Nathan. We went to the campus clinic and luckily it turns out he only has an ear infection and his fever broke at about 10:00 this morning. That means I will be able to go to work tomorrow and he will be able to watch Nathan. Then IT'S SPRING BREAK!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my...I didn't know you were an Alanis fan!

-Tabitha