Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So much to do, so little time!

Recently Nathan has become so interactive! He "talks" to everyone. Including the news anchors on tv, the monkey on his play mat, and the frog on his jumperoo. Over spring break I decided it was time to go through all of the wonderful items from Nathan's showers to see what he could use now. (I was afraid I'd forget we had the toys and things and he'd out-grow them!) Since Nathan can "stand" with help and he's a champ at holding his head up, I thought we'd try his exersaucer and jumperoo. I got the exersaucer last fall at the Baby Mania garage sale and we got the jumperoo from a family friend. He LOVES both of them!


We have been using his play mat since he was a newborn for tummy time, but this week he has fallen in LOVE with it! My mom said she puts him in it a few times a day and he just plays and plays.


Today at school I was talking to a friend about how at each age we think "oh, this is my favorite age, there is no way I could like another age any more!" It is totally NOT true. I love every age more and more. It is so much fun to watch him play with his toys and to listen to him giggle and see him smile at just about anything now!

At school I am pretty good about only calling home only once (maybe twice) to check on him. Today was horrible! I wanted to call home every hour and couldn't wait to get home! He is so much fun, I can't wait to see him every day!

1 comments:

Crystal Mueller said...

Oh my gosh... Bennett has the same tummy time mat and the same pajamas that Nathan is wearing. It's funny cause you and I always buy matching things, now we are buying matching things for our sons without even realizing it!