Friday, April 3, 2009

First Trip to the Theatre

On Tuesday we got an email from our district science coordinator offering us free tickets to a Disney sneak preview of their new movie coming out. It was basically "Planet Earth" minus Sigorney (sp?) Weaver, plus James Earl Jones.

Wednesday nights are the nights Nathan and I eat dinner with my parents because Joe has class until 8:30. I got two extra tickets and my parents went with me to the movie and we decided to take Nathan after the great experience he had at the Blues game. It was a lot of fun! He was GREAT through the movie and only started getting fussy at 8:30, which is really when he should be tucked in and sleeping in his bed. He did "watch" a little and I think his favorite part was when the great white shark ate the seal, although I am convinced it is only because the whole scene was pretty much black and white and he LOVES black and white images.

Nathan is such a great baby-we are SO blessed!

0 comments: