Friday, April 3, 2009

Go Blues!

Last Saturday night we went to the Blues game with my parents. By us, I do mean ALL of us, including Nathan! My dad got the tickets from a vendor that he buys "stuff" (I have NO CLUE what he actually buys-I think it is like animal fat grinders or dog food cookers or something of the sort) from. We got to hang out in the Blue Note lounge beforehand and eat and drink all we could before we headed to our seats, which were 4 rows up from the ice!

We were really concerned about Nathan. We were all convinced he'd be screaming 2 minutes into the game. Joe and I were prepared to leave after 3 minutes. Oh no. Not Nathan. He was in heaven! All the lights he could possibly want to look at. Right before the game started they flashed lights all around the area and he was throwing his head from left to right to look at all of them. It was so funny! I spent most of the game with my hands over his ears. He had a great time and so did we! Here are some pictures from our fun evening out!

Nathan and Daddy all bundled up and ready to go to the game
The family
Me and my buddy
This is how we sat for most of the game
Us watching the game. Nathan actually watched for most of the time we were there! It was so funny. He watched the puck go up and down the ice and he watched the players skate past. I covered his eyes during one of the fights though. :)
Nathan meets Louie
Papa and his sidekick!
Nathan with Papa and Grammy

0 comments: