
When I was little my parents took me to see Pinocchio at the theater. I had seen the movie before, so when the part came where Pinocchio was underwater with the whale and he is trying to yell "father! father!" but he can't, I helped him. I stood up in my seat in the theater and yelled "FATHER! FATHER!" as loud as possible. We still talk about it.
Yesterday we went and bought the special edition Pinocchio movie for Nathan. Joe won a $50 gift card to Best Buy for winning the NCAA championship bracket through the law review paper that he writes for, so Nathan got a good chunk of the gift card in movies. It is funny how all of your disposible income goes to a 26" long little person once they come along. :)
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment