


Nathan is 5 months old today! I say this every month, but it seems impossible! He is growing up so fast! We learned this month that he loves being outside when the weather is nice. He is standing assisted like a champ. He still loves bath time. He brings his toys to his mouth, chews on everything, and reaches and plays with just about anything, including empty soda bottles! (easily entertained, just like his daddy! :)) He kicks when he is excited and is 100% a Mama's boy as we found out last week when I came home from school. I walked in the door from school and continued past him to put my stuff down and he SCREAMED and CRIED! He can almost roll over from back to stomach. He likes to lay on his side. He hates his car seat, just like his Mama did. He is learning to like reading. He LOVES it when we give him raspberries on his stomach. He is ticklish on his feet and sides. (He's in trouble-Papa the tickle monster is going to have a field day with this kid!)
Happy 8th Birthday, Sammy!
11 years ago



1 comments:
SO precious!! I love his little out fit and cubby cheeks!! Love, love, love it.
Post a Comment