Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkins Galore!

On October 22nd Joe and I took the kids to Pumpkins Galore in Wright City.  It is about 15 or 20 minutes from Innsbrook and since my parents went to Columbia to see Mizzou play OSU, we thought it would be a fun thing to do as a family.  Nathan rode the barrell train, played in the bounce house, drove Will around in a wagon pulled by a tractor, ate some yummy food, and played in the bin of corn.  We had a lot of fun and I really hope we can make this a tradition!


waiting for brother to get off the barrell train.  next year joe and i will be waiting for both of them!




My favorite part of the whole trip.  Nathan literally drove Will around in this trailer for about 20 minutes.  Will loved it, Nathan loved it.  I hope they always do stuff like this together!  :)


Will in the corn bin. He kept trying to eat the corn and Nathan would crawl over to him and swipe his hand away from his out of his mouth.  Even when I thought he wasn't even watching, he was and made sure Will didn't eat any of the corn so he wouldn't choke!

0 comments: