Saturday, November 19, 2011

World Series Rally

On September 30th, two days after the Cardinals won the World Series, Joe and I took the kids to Busch Stadium for the rally.  The tickets went on sale the day before at 2:00 p.m. for the public and I happened to try to get online to order them at 1:50 and got to order them for both us and my parents!  Will had a cold so we didn't stay the whole time, but it was still a great experience because we got to see a bunch of the players come into the stadium in their trucks and we go to see Tony LaRussa for the last time before he retires!  He sure will be missed, but I know that Mike Matheny will do great!  He has been one of my favorites since he played for the Cardinals-Joe and I even went to see him play in San Francisco when he played for the Giants.

We are all looking toward the camera-it's a miracle!


Nathan and I took a potty walk and he decided he wanted to brush-up on his pitching skills at the over-sized pitching mound in center field.

Love this boy...

...and don't forget this one!

Tony LaRussa


0 comments: