Tuesday, April 10, 2012

6th Anniversary Weekend

Joe and I escaped the weekend after the Big 12 tournament again (seriously, the first two weekends since Nathan has been born...I think) to Branson for our anniversary.  Friday morning we dropped the boys off at the babysitter's again and then headed out.  We stopped at Lambert's for lunch and then went shopping.  And by shopping I mean we went to Striderite to get the boys some spring shoes and then went straight to my favorite store and stayed there for about 2 hours. :)  Good thing Joe had his phone and that the NCAA tourney was going on because otherwise I think he would have left me there!  We spent the weekend at an ah-mazing resort on Table Rock Lake and it was sooooo relaxing. I hope we can go back again for our anniversary again sometime!

Yummy dessert with a fabulous view of the sunset!
Sunset-this picture really doesn't do it justice!
Dinner at Big Cedar Lodge.  It was so so so yummy!  It reminded us of a restaurant that we loved in California. It was nice to eat HOT food and not have to worry about making sure someone is eating their vegetables and somebody else isn't throwing his food or sippy cup. :)
Another beautiful sunset!
The front of the restaurant.  It was the home of some almost-famous person...I think. :)

0 comments: