Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Brotherly Love

I say this WAAAAAY too much but I LOVE watching Nathan and Will's relationship develop.  I hope they are best friends *someday* and always stick up for one another.  One day we were all on the floor rolling the ball back and forth from each other.  Will was sitting in my lap and he would roll the ball to Nathan and then he would roll it back to Joe, and Joe would roll it to us and so on.  After a while, Nathan said "I want to hold Will in my lap."  I'm thinking...okay Buddy-this will last all of about 2.2 seconds before someone gets kicked, bit, slapped, or pushed!  !!~AAAAAnd of course I was right!
Headlock...check!  Anyone know if they have wrestling for toddlers?  Nathan may be ready for league play.
And one...two...PINNED!  If this keeps up we are going to need a bigger house just to house the wrestling mat!

This picture has absolutely nothing to do with the title of this post, but it is so funny so I had to add it!  This is Will during the Baylor/Kentucky game in the Elite Eight round of the NCAA tourney.  He totally knows who to root for-he even chose the golden star glasses!

0 comments: