Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dinner with Genevieve & Dylan's Candy Bar!!

After naps (by the way, my kids napped and slept like champs during the entire vacation!  Nathan only skipped two naps and slept through the night and even slept until 7 or so the entire time.)  we headed to the Galleria to meet Joe's sister Genevieve for dinner at the Rainforest Cafe.  I had never been before but it was awesome!  Laura, Josh, Canon, and Camryn joined us, too so it was a lot of fun. 

I realized while at dinner I saw three out of four bridesmaids from our wedding in one weekend! 

Balloon monkey
The boys with their balloon animals
Our dessert-It came with a sparkler on top!
Aunt Genevieve was nice enough to share hers with Will
The boys love their aunt!
Then it was time to head to Dylan's Candy Bar.  I have wanted to go ever since Buddy from Cake Boss did a cake for them.  The problem with going with little kids is that they want to touch and taste everything!
This picture is so funny because Joe and I had to work so hard to get Nathan to even stand in front of the chocolate bunny.  Then we had to try even harder to get him to smile and look at the camera.  I finally take a picture, we are excited because Nathan is looking and smiling and then i zoom in and see that Joe's eyes are closed-ha! :)
The two littles
It was so great to see Genevieve!
 After the mall it was time to walk back to the hotel and go to bed.  Joe had to have some boy bonding time before bedtime and Will had to type an important email before he went to sleep.

0 comments: