Sunday morning Joe and Will headed back to St. Louis so Joe could go to work on Monday and Nathan and I headed back to Edna, Texas with Laura and her family. We have made it a tradition that we visit Laura every other year and she comes to visit us the other years. It was our turn this year, so we were excited to see their home in Edna and play in their big back yard!
| Brothers |
| Will's breakfast. I'm pretty sure no other state could get by with having a waffle shaped after it! |
| Camryn, Canon, and Nathan in the back of the truck |
| Nathan loved the trampoline |
| Laura put flour in the water table! I will be stealing this idea once our temperatures go below 100 degrees! |
| He loved Canon's dump truck |
Then it was slip n' slide time!
|
| Josh helping Camryn "slide" |
| I missed out on the shot of them looking, but they actually posed for a picture! |
| Camryn got into the chair with Nathan to watch some TV |
| Time to make some s'mores in the oven! It was waaaaay too hot to start a fire outside! |
| Yummy! |
| Watching cartoons |
Each night the kids swam and played outside in the yard. On Monday we went to Chuckie Cheese. Afterwards Canon went to t-ball practice and Laura took Nathan and me to buy Nathan a "treasure chest" just like Canon's. I'm glad they had one because I really thought Nathan was going to try to steal Canon's!
Tuesday Morning we headed back to Houston so that we could go to the downtown aquarium before heading back to the airport. We went on the train ride through the shark tank, went on the ferris wheel, and then ate lunch inside the aquarium. After lunch we let the boys play on the splash pad for a while before going to the airport.
| Getting ready for the train ride |
| These pictures don't do it justice but there were sharks swimming all around us. It was cool to see their teeth so up close as they swam over us! |
| an interesting shark...they spend most of their life on the ocean floor I believe. (Random fact: It is false that sharks must constantly be swimming in order to survive) |
| Getting ready to ride the ferris wheel |
| Someone was D-O-N-E with pictures by this point! |



0 comments:
Post a Comment