Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cars 2

I told Nathan that as soon as he was potty trained I'd take him to see Cars 2.  He did an amazing job and is finally potty trained!  (I will not say how long he has gone without accidents because I don't want to jinx it. :))  We were going to take him on Sunday night out in Warrenton by Innsbrook, but the theater had some major problems and ended up canceling both viewings of it.  Nathan was a great sport about not getting to go right then, so my mom and I took him to the first showing on Tuesday.  He did really great throughout the whole show until the last 10 minutes.  He was ready to go then!  (It was a little long for a two-year old...2 hours.)  He also got up twice to go to the bathroom!  So proud of my big boy!




Will even watched part of the movie and only fussed for a couple of minutes!

0 comments: