Thursday, July 28, 2011

Emma's Birthday Party

I have gotten to know the nurse at Lafayette pretty well over the last few years since I am always in her office pumping.  She invited Nathan and Will to her granddaughter, Emma's birthday party last Saturday.  It was at Olympia Gymnastics Center in Ballwin (or is it Wildwood?).  Nathan got to run off a lot of energy and Will got to experience the trampoline and the trapeze...wait, just kidding. :)

 On the trampoline with Elizabeth, Emma's mommy
 The foam block pit...wait what's that in the middle?  Let's take a closer look...
 oh it's Nathan....and 5 minutes later...
 Yep, he's still in the same spot.  He had a hard time getting out of it, but he LOVED climbing around in it.  I'm pretty sure it wore him out!
 Sitting on the mat watching his big brother
 The trapeze...don't worry, they didn't let go. :)
 The party crew.
 They had Imo's pizza for lunch.  They also gave each kid a cupcake in a plastic Cardinal's hat to take home (I think we were running short on time).  Nathan got a great goodie back with all things Cardinals inside-3 or 4 different baseballs (a bouncy ball, foam ball, etc.), key chain, paddle ball (which lasted about 2 minutes before Nathan ripped the ball off-ha!), baseball tattoos, etc. 
Happy "cupcake" face! :)

0 comments: