Saturday afternoon we spent the day inside since it was so hot! (11 days in a row of heat warnings with no relief in sight!!!) I am starting to run out of things to do with him IN the house!! Before school was out, I snagged some butcher paper from school so that we could use it to do projects this summer. So, we made a life-sized Nathan!
He loved the fact that I traced his body! (I did most of the coloring in case you can't tell...coloring is NOT one of his favorite things to do!)
After coloring, I decided I would put Will's car together. My cousins were very nice and gave us one when Nathan was a baby, but the seatbelt broke and it has now been through three kids, so I figured it was time to get a new one. Plus, Will has no toys of his own, everything is hand-me-down, so I thought it might be nice to buy a brand new one for him. I asked Nathan to help me put it together and he did a great job!
All of the pieces...look at those two cuties! :)
Putting the wheel pieces together
Will watching his big brother...he seriously ADORES Nathan-I love it!
Getting the last of the wheel pieces on so Mommy can hammer them together.
Ready to push brother around the house! When he finally did, Will screamed with excitement. He LOVED it when Nathan pushed him around!
Thanks Nathan for my new car!!
Nathan did great, Mommy, not so much. We got the whole thing put together and there were 4 washers left over...don't you hate that?! Luckily I don't think the car will fall apart without them-oops!



0 comments:
Post a Comment