Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good Morning, Brother William!

Nathan still calls Will "Brother William" or "Brother."  He has never called him, "Will" or "William," which I think is so cute!  On Tuesday morning, Nathan and I were sitting in the family room playing.  All of the sudden I see Nathan get up and start taking toys into the other room.  After a while I look on the monitor and see Will awake and hear him "talking" in his bed.  I go in there and Nathan had put all of Will's toys in the bed with him so he could play with him while we was lying there!  It was so cute!  I looked into the crib and Will was smiling and cooing.  I put Nathan into the bed so that I could get a picture of them together.  They both looked at me and smiled!!  There's a first time for everything-ha! :)

0 comments: