For the last month the kids and I have gone to the pool after dinner probably 15 times. Either my parents come over or Joe comes with us. As of a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't comfortable enough with taking both kids by myself, however recently Will has become mostly self-sufficient in the pool. I obviously stay with him, but I put his puddle jumper on and he just swims around. At first he didn't understand how to roll over to his tummy if he flipped onto his back, but he is a pro at it now, and I feel much better about taking a couple of seconds to play with Nathan. Nathan spends most of the time jumping off of the steps into the water. He loves to go completely under water. We finally bought him some new goggles that don't leak, so he goes under, I hold up fingers, and he tells me how many I held up when he comes back out of the water. He loves it! Since it has been so hot, the pool has been a great way to keep the kids cool, out of the house during the bathroom renovations, and to have fun!
| Love these two faces! |



0 comments:
Post a Comment