Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Randomness

Random summer pictures...

Will trying Daddy's shoes on while he is at work
Will is obsessed with his "beer" lately.  He carries him around and even wants to take him in the car.  The best is when he demands to carry him around outside when it is 110 degrees.  I sweat just watching him carry that bear around!
A couple of weekends ago Joe and I went to the Baylor send-off party and the hostess gave us these cute cupcakes to bring home for the kids.  Maybe the saying "you are what you eat" will hold true for him! (the Baylor part, not the cupcake part. :))
Both kids, sitting quietly without fighting, coloring without making a mess.  It doesn't get much better than this folks! 
Last Friday I took Will to get his first pair of real tennis shoes since it was the tax-free weekend.  I forgot to bring him socks so the nice salesman gave him some pantyhose.  Because everyone wears pantyhose with their tennis shoes, right? 
Close-up.
Why I love Laurie's shoes.  They give my kids cookies to keep them still while the other one gets to try on shoes!  (Nathan tried on shoes next and got to wear pantyhose, too.  The funny thing is I forgot to take them off and when we got home we talked to several people outside before going inside.  I hope they don't think I put my kids in pantyhose on a daily basis...)
I asked my dad to check one of the corners in the shower to see if it needed to be caulked a little more.  When I did both boys followed him into the bathroom.  Nathan got into the shower with him and then Will decided he needed to sit in his lap because standing next to him wasn't enough.  They LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their Bapa!
Love this. :)
Last Saturday we took the boys to Red Robin for dinner.  After we sat down I gave Nathan his menu and asked him to pick out what he wanted to eat.  He looked around for a minute and said "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII want aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa canoe for dinner!" 
Me:  "A what?!"
Nathan:   "A canoe." 
Me looking up:  "Nathan, you can't eat that for dinner!"
He is so silly!
We gave Will a couple of Joe's fries and instead of eating the french fries, he started dipping his finger in the ketchup and eating it. He is my child! :)
I asked Nathan to put his clothes on so that he could leave with Will and my parents to go to the Magic House Grandparents' cupcake party.  This is what he looked like when he came outside to leave.  Everything on backwards...I think his underwear were on the right way though!

0 comments: