Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 11 Months, Will!

William Robert has brought us a A LOT of joy over the last 11 months!  It seems lately he is doing something new every day.  He is easy-going (as long as you constantly feed him) and is starting to show that he has a great sense of humor!  He continues to demonstrate his excellent screaming abilities and exercises them on a regular basis.  Here are a few other things Will has been up to during his 11th month:

  • He started clapping when we do " patty-cake."  (11/9/11)
  • He waved bye-bye for the first time to Mommy as she left for work.  (11/9/11)
  • He got his 7th tooth (bottom-right incisor).  (11/12/11)
  • He got his first haircut at the Hairy Elephant with Ali.  (11/14/11)
  • He started cruising!  He did it for the first time at Mimi and Bapa's house. (11/15/11)
  • He weighed in at 25 lbs. 10 oz. when he went to see Dr. Flug for a double ear infection and cold (yuck!).  (11/18/11)
  • He helped us celebrate Nathan's and Mimi's birthdays.
  • He attended another LHS play date.
  • He celebrated his first Thanksgiving at Mimi & Bapa's house!
  • He went with Mimi and Nathan to have lunch with Bapa at work.
  • He mastered the "ma" sound.
  • He said his first word!  He said "bye-bye" to me as I was strapping him into his car seat.  I kept saying it to him over and over again and I could tell he was really concentrating on trying to say it.  Right before I shut the car door, he said it!  He was so proud of himself!
  • He went with Mommy, Mimi, and Nathan to the shoe store to get his first pair of shoes.
  • He also learned how to say "uh-oh!" which has become his new favorite word to say as he drops balls, sippy cups, food, Nathan's trains/train tracks...it's a game, really!



Right after I took the pictures above, he started pushing his truck around!  I know he will be walking any time now!

0 comments: