Thursday, January 5, 2012

Santa Came to Visit...

When we got back to St. Louis we found all of our presents that Santa left the boys!  Nathan loved opening his presents (for about the 7th day in a row!).  His favorite gift was a scooter.  When he opened it he said "A scooter?!  Just what I always wanted, thank you Santa!"  (The "just what I always wanted" thing is a new thing he started around his birthday-it is SO cute!)

The boys dressed in their Baylor gear ready to open presents and then watch the Alamo Bowl!
So excited to get his scooter!  He has been asking for one since this summer.
Will letting Daddoe open his gifts-ha!  I bet next year it will totally be a different story.
Santa got him his own truck.
Ready for the game!  Sic 'em Bears!
The Zepedas (Joe's cousins) bought the boys pajamas for Christmas.  Nathan got bear pajamas and Will got football pajamas.  They were perfect for the Alamo Bowl as the Baylor BEARS played a great FOOTBALL game and WON!!!  Thanks again Zepedas!

0 comments: