We had Will's birthday part on Saturday, which was his actual birthday. Since his favorite toy is a ball, we did a colorful polka dot/ball theme.
We invited all of our friends and his play group. Everyone had a great time and Will loved having lots of friends over! I wish I could post the video of him eating his smash cake because it was seriously the funniest thing ever! At first he wouldn't dig in but then after a while he was taking handfuls and shoving as much in as he could. After he destroyed about half of the cake, I tried to take it away but he would have none of that! He got a very sad frowny face and started screaming and crying until I put it back in front of him. I tried to take it away a couple of times and each time it was the same thing. We were all laughing so hard!
After cake he opened gifts. Everyone was so generous and got him gifts that I know he will enjoy playing with. And the best part? They are HIS! He is so used to getting toys taken away from him because Nathan doesn't want to share his toys, so now he has some that Nathan has to ask to use instead! :)
Here are some pictures from the special day!
| My mom made his smash cake! She did such a great job! |
| We had everyone guess how many M&M's were in the container and the person who guessed the closest got the container of M&M's to take home. Jenn Witzig won it-she was only 4 M&M's off! |
| The "1" sandwich (that I can't get to rotate!) that Mimi and Bapa got for the party. It is definitely a tradition! |
| Food! |
| Gumball cupcakes |
| The Birthday Boy! |
| Not really sure what to think... (The "1" candle is the same one that I had on my first birthday cake and that Nathan had on his cake!) |
| "Mmmm, this is tasty!" |
| Double fisting it! |
| "Enough pictures, Mom!" |
| All done! |
| The party favors-a ball and gumballs! |



0 comments:
Post a Comment