Thursday, January 5, 2012

Texas Christmas 2011: Part III

The day after Christmas we went to the mall to do some shopping and then we headed to one of Nana and Grandpa's favorite Mexican restaurants for lunch.  Will was excited for more Mexican food!


So was Nathan:

That afternoon we went home and relaxed.  It was great to hang out at Nana and Grandpa's house for  a little while and do nothing!

The next day the boys got up and had to play with the trains for a little while.  This time Will wanted in on the action!!


After playing with the trains Joe, the boys, and I headed up to Mercedes to shop a little at the outlet mall and have lunch with my Aunt Vickie (my dad's sister).  She lives in McAllen, which is pretty close to where Joe's family lives.  We always try to see her while we are visiting.
Aunt Vickie and Will (December 2011)
Aunt Vickie and Nathan (December 2009)
The weather was Ah-mazing that day, so when we got back to Nana and Grandpa's we decided to spend the afternoon outside.  Nana bought a swing for Nathan while she was in Panama with Joe's brother's family in July 2008, so she pulled it out for Will to use.  It was such a great afternoon.  I will probably remember it for the rest of my life-so relaxing, such beautiful weather...ahh! :)

Will, it really is okay to smile for the camera every once in a while!
  (I think he was so relaxed he was about to fall asleep!)
Enjoying the weather
Trying to escape for some "Will" time!  He kept crawling away from us!
Hanging out with my big boy on the hammock
After playing on one side of the yard for a while, we decided to move over to the tree house and rose garden.  Will and Grandpa hung out on the swing in the rose garden while Nathan and I climbed up to the tree house.  After Nathan and I made our way to the rose garden, I was able to snap a couple of pictures of Will with his Grandparents.  I really do love these pictures.
Same facial expression, plaid shirts, same everything...cracks me up!
I cut Grandpa's head off...sorry! :)

0 comments: